Saturday 29 December 2012

New Year Resolutions 2013

Hi everyone,

New Year is just around the corner and it’s time for some “Resolutions”. Every year , this time I come up with some resolutions and try to keep up with them throughout the year. This year is no different, so here are my list of resolutions:








1. Drink 3 liters of water everyday: Yes! We all know that drinking enough water every day is the basic rule for getting glowing skin and yet we tend to forget this most important beauty rule. So, this year I am going to make sure that I follow this rule every single day of the year and even after that.






2. Vitamin C: Vitamin C is very important for healthy skin and for absorption of iron in our bodies. It’s very easy to incorporate vitamin c in our daily diets. Just squash a lemon in your water bottle and keep sipping it throughout the day. It will give you the most gorgeous and clear complexion.






3. Workout: I am going to make sure that I workout at least 4-5 times a week for 30-40 minutes. I am sure all of us know the benefits of working out and I don’t need to put it in here.




4. Follow weekly home facials: This is so important to keep your skin clean and healthy. Trust me , steaming , exfoliating and applying a face mask to your skin on a weekly basis can make a lot of difference to your skin.




5. Hair Care: I have been conditioning my hair regularly with oil(Castor + olive + almond + coconut mixture) for the past 3 months and I have seen tremendous improvement in the texture of my hair. I am definitely going to keep this up for the coming year.






6. ME time: I am going to take out at least 1 hour for myself every day and do things that I enjoy, like cooking , writing and reading blogs or may be just relaxing with a cup of green tea. It always helps in keeping stress away.





7. Be thankful: I am going to be thankful to god for whatever he has given me and start appreciating things that I have, rather than feeling bad about things that I don’t have. Also, I will try to find happiness in small things like fresh air , sunshine ,good music and try to have happy thoughts. Its so true " we are what we think". So I am going to keep my thoughts pure and happy.



So that's my list of new year resolutions. Please share your new year resolutions as well.
Hope you all have a happy and healthy new year ahead.

Keep smiling.
God Bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments , I love to read them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...