Tuesday 25 December 2012

Lakme absolute matte in classic rose review


Hi beautiful,
A classic red lip color is a must have in every girl’s vanity. It’s a shade that speaks for itself and if done properly, can definitely make a statement.

“Lakme absolute matte in classic rose” is my first lipstick in red shade, and I am glad that I made this purchase. Earlier, I was too boring(read scared) to try  out a red shade on my lips, but now all  my inhibitions about wearing red lip color are gone. 


Okay, it’s not a very bold lip color, but atleast it’s red. It’s kind of orangish brownish red, which will suit almost every skin tone. 



This lipstick comes in a silver bullet which I feel is, very classy. At the bottom you can see shade name and number printed.



 It seems creamy when you apply it, but dries after some time. So it’s better that you apply a lip balm beforehand. It might not suit girls with very dry lips because of its drying formula.

The staying power is really good , since it finishes into a matte finish and dries up after some. I like to apply this as stain and top it with a clear gloss, that way this shade can be used on a daily basis.


Price: INR 375
Pros:
  1.         Lovely shade
  2.         Will suit almost every skin tone
  3.         Long lasting
  4.         Budget friendly
  5.        Nice packaging
  6.         Matte ( Good for me).


Cons
  1.  Little bit drying on lips.


Lakme absolute matte in classic rose is a beautiful shade, which will suit every skin tone and will brighten up your face. 

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments , I love to read them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...