Monday 24 December 2012

Covergirl aqua smoothers Tinted moisturizer review




Hi everyone,

Today I am going to review “Covergirl aqua smoothers Tinted moisturizer” .I don’t prefer using foundation on a daily basis but I also need little bit of coverage to even out my skin, so a tinted moisturizer is the best bet.




Packaging: It comes in a neat usual tube, with a screw cap. It’s a very cute tube and is very much travel friendly. I have never seen any amount of product spilling from the tube.

Consistency : Its little bit creamish , not at all runny. It’s not very thick like some rich moisturizers.



Shades: It comes in 3 shades :
  1. Fair to light 
  2. Light to medium 
  3. Dark shade 

I am using the 805 fair to light shade. Although , the shade range is very limited it should suit almost every skin tone as it is very sheer and is not even visible once blended.




Coverage: It doesn’t provide coverage as such. If you want to cover up your acne or scars then this won’t be of much help. It just evens out your skin tone without providing much coverage and lets your real skin shine through.


I like to use this on a daily basis especially in winters when you need little bit of moisture. It’s an oil free moisturizer so it’s perfect for oily / combination skin types. I have combination acne prone skin and its provides me just enough moisture. You just need a small amount for entire face and it has never broke me out. I love the dewiness this leaves on my face. It may not suit people with extremely oily skin. Also, it comes with SPF 15.



Before




After




Price: Don’t remember exactly but I guess I bought this for $7 from drugstore.com








Pros:
1. Evens out your skin tone
2. Oil free
3. Perfect for oily/combination skin types.
4. SPF 15
5. Didn’t break me out
6. Provides dewy finish
7. Good for daily use for no make-up look
8. Travel friendly



Cons:
1. Limited shades
2. Doesn’t provide much coverage.
3. Not available in India
4. Little bit expensive for the quantity.
5. Might not suit extremely oily skin type.


If you need a no make-up look and don’t need much coverage then you should definitely go for this.


Thank you so much for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments , I love to read them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...