Friday 18 January 2013

The Body Shop Satsuma Shimmer Born Lippy Lip Balm Review

Hi All,

Today I am going to review The Body Shop Satsuma Shimmer Born Lippy Lip Balm.
It comes in a small plastic tub. I find its packaging quite attractive, its a bright orange and fresh color.



The product inside looks very soft and very shimmery.It looks very bright and shiny orange. I simple love the fragrance of this lip balm. It has very strong smell of fresh oranges. Such a strong fragrance may be bothersome for some, but I dont mind it at all,its so fresh and yummy. I feel that it makes me feel better and uplifts my mood, whenever I smell it :) .


 Whenever I come across this lip balm in the drawer , I would simple smell it and keep it as it is. I don't even use it much, fearing that it would be finished quickly. Anyways, I am more of a fan of its fragrance, than its moisturizing properties. Don't get me wrong, it is quite moisturizing. It moisturizes well, along with adding a beautiful shine to lips.



As for its staying power, its not that great. It stays for 2 hours at the max.
I love to apply this over my matt lipsticks sometimes and it instantly makes my lips look glossy. At times, when I am not in a mood to do make up I would apply this lip balm with a hint of black kaajal and I am done.It makes my lips look really healthy and natural.



PRICE : INR 200
Pros:
  1. Attractive packaging
  2. Moisturizes well.
  3. Adds beautiful shine to the lips.
  4. Awesome Fragrance. It smells citrusy and fruity at the same time, just like oranges.
  5. Perfect for a no make up look.
  6. Most gorgeous shimmers.
Cons:
  1. Expensive for the quantity.
  2. Doesn't stay for too long.
  3. Strong fragrance may be bothersome for some.

This lip balm is kind of luxurious, it smells heavenly and adds beautiful shine to lips. But, if you have very dry lips and looking for extreme moisture, then this may not work for you.

Thank you so much for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments , I love to read them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...