Wednesday 9 January 2013

Mood Uplifter :)


Hi ,

Many times in our lives we want to accompolish a short term goal and we feel that if I get this thing, I will be happy for life. Earlier it was getting good grades in school, then college , then getting a good job, then getting a good project. The list is endless. Every now and then we all feel that this is the last thing that I want after which I will be stable in my life.


One fine morning, I was getting anxious to achieve my new Short term Goal , when I came accross the below quote:

"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way.
Something to be got through first , some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid.
Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life."

 All my anxiety ended after reading this and I could feel peace inside my mind.

So , I decided to share this, hoping that it would help all of you , the way it helped me.

Keep Smiling :)
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments , I love to read them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...