Sunday 20 January 2013

Nivea Vitamin Shake Cranberry and Raspberry Lip Balm Review

Hi All,

Today I am going to review Nivea Vitamin Shake Cranberry and Raspberry  Lip Balm.
I just love lip balms.Currently, I have around 7-8 lip balms and I even ordered 10 more from Burt's bees and EOS. Thats how much I am addicted to them :)





Nivea is my favorite brand for lip balms for, obvious reasons. I am sure most of you adore their tinted lip balms.

So, coming back to Vitamin Shake Cranberry and Raspberry, I just fell in love with the packaging and its name 'vitamin Shake'. It comes in a usual tube like a normal lip balm. But the product inside is really cute. It looks really creamy with those light pinkish swirls on cream color stick.To top it all, its fragrance is awesome ,I feel like eating it .It always gives me those "I-am-healthy-for-you-eat-me" vibes.


On application it leaves a very natural light pinkish tint, which looks very pretty and keeps the other person wondering if you have applied color or not. It sooo creamy it just melts on your lips, like the way butter melts in Good Day cookies advertisements. Also, its staying power is worth mentioning. It stays on easily for 4-5 hours and keeps your lips soft and smooth.

PRICE: INR 139/ 4.8g.

Pros:
  1. Very cute looking.
  2. Keeps lips moisturized for a long time
  3. Awesome fragrance.
  4. Budget friendly
  5. Pretty pink tint
Cons:
  1. If you try to over layer it , it might look clustered and uneven on your lips. But thats not a deal breaker actually, excess of anything is bad , so just apply the required amount :)
Thanks for reading :)

4 comments:

  1. I have the same thing but apart from the packing I didn't like the balm at all.. It formed a whitish cast on my lips :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh :( I guess it might work if you apply it with a very light hand.

      Delete
  2. I find Nivea lip balms ok types. I liked burt's beeswax but I lost it. Do you know where can I get from in Ggn?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Burt's beez is the best :) I dont know if its available anywhere in India, I always get it ordered from US

      Delete

Please leave your comments , I love to read them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...