Friday 28 June 2013

Ponds age miracle deep action night cream : My experience


Hi everyone,

I was never a cream/moisturizer girl because of my super acne prone skin. No matter how much salicylic/oil free/shine free cream I used, I had to break out. I used Neutrogena oil free moisturizer for combination skin and Lotus Herbals Aloe Vera gel. They were good in terms of shine/oil free claims, but it just didn’t work for me. They broke me out, even though they are good stuff and worked really well for so many girls. So, long story short , I had decided that creams/moisturizers were not for me , when suddenly Pond’s anti-ageing Night cream entered and changed my life and my skin for good.

It comes in a huge glass tub with a screw lid cap. Obviously, I would have preferred pump dispenser kind of packaging, but this is also OK. The cream looks white with a light pink undertone. The texture of the product is really smooth and soft and blends very easily , without any effort at all. I dot this all over my face and blend it. Once applied and blended my skin becomes very smooth and I love to touch my face after application.

It doesn’t give any oily finish and provides a very smooth finish.





Now coming to the anti-ageing claims. For me it has worked, I can say that because the fine wrinkles on my forehead have disappeared and my skin looks more tight and bright. Also, it has reduced my old acne scars up to an extent. The effect it has on my skin is definitely noteworthy.


Price : Rs. 450

Pros:

1. Reduces fine wrinkles

2. Tightens skin

3. Brightens skin

4. Reduced acne marks

5. Didn’t break me out

6. Didn’t leave any oily residue on application

7. Decent quantity, lasts for a long time



Cons:

1. Not sure how well it would fare on very strong wrinkles.

2. Little bit expensive


Thanks for reading and TGIF :)

11 comments:

  1. Great review!! :) My mum used this and it worked well for her too. day cream was not as effective as the night or maybe for mature skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome review dear.. Have never used night creams.. Will try this now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Short & to the point,very nice review!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Review dear any cream in late 40s won't works , but for us these creams will work up to an extent :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELP ME OUT ... IM 27YRS OLD .. WANNA BUY AGE MIRACLE CREAM .. WHICH ONE S BETTER DAY CREAM YA DEEP ACTION NIGHT CREAM
    REPLY PLSSS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice review sweety . Bt i have a question . I'm 20 yrs old . Should i use this anti agening cream or not ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. very good review . Hey i'm 20 yrs old . Should i use this anti agening cream ? Or it is for mature people . Plz hrlp me .

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments , I love to read them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...