Sunday 20 January 2013

Collection of blue and purple eyeliners with swatch

Hi Everyone,

Today, I am going to show my collection of Blue and purple eyeliners. I am totally addicted to colored eyeliners as I feel they add a spark to your entire look.

My favorite colored eyeliners are blue and green. I have already posted my collection of green eyeliners here.
Here is my collection of blue/ purple eyeliners:

Starting with pencil eyeliners:

  1. Faces eyeliner in "Navy Blue"
  2. Faces eyeliner in "Turquoise Blue"
  3. Revlon eyeliner in "Aqua Blue" (reviewed here)
  4. Revlon colorstay Sparking eyeliner in "Mauve Spark"

Swatch





Gel / liquid Eyeliners:

  1. Home made gel eyeliner in "blue"
  2. Coastal scents gel eyeliner in "Royal purple"
  3. Coastal scents gel eyeliner in "Deep Plum"
  4. Oriflame liquid eyeliner in  "Blue Sparkle"
Swatches






Hope you enjoyed this post :)

Thanks for reading :)

8 comments:

  1. nice collection :)

    www.personalfashionhub.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mast collection hai.. :-) makes me want to try some colored eyeliners..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rohini. You must try colored eyeliners :)

      Delete
  3. Nice collection! I love the Faces one, they look so good <3
    Just happened to come across your blog and love it.. Following you now :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Neha and special thanks for following :)

      Delete
  4. Nice post. I love coloured eyeliners! Esp blue ones haha :) followed your blog.. check out mine sometime and follow if you like :)

    <3 Adi
    My blog - Coffee. Beauty. Life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Adi. Just loved your blog name :) following you.

      Delete

Please leave your comments , I love to read them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...