Friday 21 December 2012

Motivational Quote of the day

Hi beautiful ,
Today I was just going through some websites and came across some motivational quotes. Reading motivational and inspiring thoughts always leaves a great impact on me , so I thought I would share it with you guys. So here is the quote of the day :
“ Whenever I hear, "It can't be done," I know I'm close to success. 


I just smiled when I read this quote. I am sure all of us can somehow relate to this. Many times in our lives we feel we want to accomplish a task , but  there are many negativities around us which discourage us and make us feel that is it impossible to achieve what we dream. But  we need to follow our dreams and our instincts .
So guys, Whenever someone says "It can't be done”, just remember “You are close to success” and follow your dreams and live your life believing in yourself J
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments , I love to read them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...