Wednesday 19 December 2012

Green Eyeliners with swatch


Hey everyone, I am a big fan of colored eyeliners. I feel they add so much spark to your look and makes your eyes stand out. If applied properly and in proper shade ,then a colored eyeliner can make a hell lot of difference to the way you look.

So today’s post is dedicated to GREEN eyeliners. I am going to show my collection of green eyeliners. I mostly use pencil eyeliners but I am a huge fan of gel eyeliners as well.



L-R
      Maybelline vivid and smooth eyeliner in olive (Reviewed here)
     Maybelline vivid and smooth eyeliner in Forest Green
      Lakme fantasy shimmer liner in Astral Green (Reviewed here)
     Coastal Scents Gel liner in Beach Glass(Reviewed here)



         Swatch :Maybelline vivid and smooth eyeliner in olive






          Swatch: Maybelline vivid and smooth eyeliner in Forest Green



                           Swatch: Lakme fantasy shimmer liner in Astral Green




     Coastal Scents Gel liner in Beach Glass


I have been using these since a long time and ‘olive’ is my favorite shade among all.
Will review all of these shortly.


Thank you for reading. Take care.

6 comments:

Please leave your comments , I love to read them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...