Saturday 2 November 2013

Nail Paints haul from Mexico

Hola Girls!!

Como Estas!!  Its not a typo error :D, it means 'How are you?' in Spanish. Well, Spanish is the local language of Mexico and I have learnt it little bit, so thought of giving you guys a small lesson as well ;)

I got a chance to explore the city last week and of course I had to do some shopping and today I am going to share with you guys my little Nail Paint Haul. So lets get started:





 Sally Hansen Crackle Nail Paint
Rs. 500

 



Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in 'Coral Reef'
Rs.200



  

Nina Pro Glitter Nail Paint in Matte finish
Rs. 200
 



Color Pop Nail Paint in Green Shade
Rs. 50


Color Pop Nail Paint in Rusty Brown Shade
Rs. 50



Clear nail Paint with Glitters and little hearts
Rs. 150


Sinful Color Nail paint in Light Peachy Coral Shade
Rs. 150


Well that is all for the nail paints, and below you can find the view from my hotel room:



So, hope you guys enjoyed my little nail paint haul and the view from my room as well.
Thanks for reading :)

6 comments:

Please leave your comments , I love to read them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...