Saturday 22 June 2013

NOTD - Maybelline Colorama in 'Astral'

Hi Guyssssss!

We all have heard ' No Make Up' Look. But have  you guys heard of 'No Nail Paint Look'. LOL
well, today I am going to show you guys some swatches of Maybelline colorama nail paint in 'Astral' , which perfectly defines the  'No Nail Paint Look' for me.
Its very sheer with just a hint of pink which looks almost natural and gives a very healthy and glossy finish to nails. I love it soooooo much. I have applied 2 coats of it in the below pics:






Hope you liked this post. 
Thanks for reading :)

6 comments:

  1. I like this shade, it a very pale pink types. Looks pretty on you dear .:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour :) I posted a notd yesterday, I tried something kind of different if you'd want to take a look!

    Alexa

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments , I love to read them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...